KVS v6.1.2 update is available for download
24 July, 2023
Please find full information about the update on KVS forum: KVS 6.1.2 update.
- S3 connection options were extended with ability to specify subdirectory, which is required for some S3 providers. Also S3 upload mode was tweaked to support chunked uploads if one-time size limit is forced by S3 provider.
- Admin panel skin was updated with night mode and ability to configure its automatic activation period.
- Video is_hd flag was replaced with a flag that supports multiple values (up to 8K resolution type).
- Videos in admin panel will now allow filtering by playlists.
- Player speed change event was added into player stats.
- New features in Neuroscore plugin and better GUI for it.
Bugs that have been fixed:
- [MEDIUM] Memory leak in S3 upload code (since 6.1.0).
- [MEDIUM] Bug in existing search query lookup (since 6.1.0).
- [MEDIUM] Video upload validation issue with showing wrong error (since 6.0.0).
- [LOW] Mass edit didn't allow to set views (since 6.1.0).
- [LOW] When using custom payment processors with automatic access expiration KVS didn't stack access periods when new subscription arrived.