Free video player functionality and demo
Kernel Team video player is designed to help you maximize your revenue. Our player supports many advertising slots: pre-roll and post-roll ads, on-pause and on-stop ads, floating ads and more.
Player supports two modes: standard mode and embed mode which is triggered when the player is loaded from another domain. Embed mode does not let third parties change most of the player settings including ads. Your ads cannot be hidden or overridden. Using this feature will help you in promoting your site via embed codes.
Kernel Team video player is totally free to use for any purposes. The latest version with English / Russian documentation can always be downloaded from here
Player features overview
- MP4 and FLV streaming support.
- You can select one of 3 scaling methods: keep source video proportions, ignore source video proportions and crop video to fit into player.
- You can set up your custom logo (jpeg, gif, png), its position and click URL.
- You can configure timeline screenshots to be displayed when the mouse is over the player timeline, so that user can easily scroll to the desired part of video.
- You can configure buffer interval.
- You can limit video watching time.
- You can configure the preview image to be displayed before a video is started.
- Autoplay mode is supported.
- Player supports 2 built-in skins: dark and white.
- Player control bar supports 3 behavior modes: always visible, always hidden and hide automatically.
- You can customize the embed code that is provided by player.
- You can configure the permalink that will be displayed inside the player.
Player supports up to 5 alternative video slots. Alternative slots allow you to display multiple files for the same video (e.g. 360p, 480p resolutions). They are displayed as a drop-down list.
A very important feature for alternative video slots is that you can configure them to redirect a user to a URL when user selects a slot. A video slot can either display a video file configured for it, or redirect the user to some pre-defined URL.
Ad management features:
- Pre-roll advertising (video or image) with limitable duration and customizable click URL.
- Post-roll advertising (video or image) with limitable duration and customizable click URL.
- On-pause advertising (image) with customizable click URL.
- On-stop advertising (image) with customizable click URL.
- Customizable click URL for the video display area.
- As many flash floating banners as you need. Banners can appear from 4 different sides.
- A short text and click URL can be displayed on the player control bar.